Based in the Waikato
Dean is considered one of the most knowledgeable and experienced coaches in NZ. Currently, he specialises in women’s Lacrosse. Dean started coaching in 2001 and over this time he has built an impressive resume coaching at all levels – from club, representative to national team programmes. He has a track record of getting the best out of players consistently winning national titles both in New Zealand and overseas.
In 2010 Dean moved to the Waikato and founded women’s Lacrosse. Over this time he has worked on development strategies creating primary, intermediate, high school and club programmes. He has also overseen the development of the Waikato representative programmes.
For his coaching business he shows a lot of care for his players. He utilises his background from the fitness industry by focusing on fundamental movements and injury prevention techniques. Deans mantra is ‘move well then move often’. This carries across to Lacrosse skills and knowledge development. His process is making his sessions creative, enjoyable, educational, challenging and motivational. Dean holds a lot of pride in seeing his players improve and grow.
- private coaching one on one or in small groups and;
- private coaching for teams or school PE classes.
- 021 267 2801
Based in New Plymouth
- Dave (Simmo) represented Taranaki in many high level sports such as Cricket, Hockey, and Golf and that is the reason he loves coaching today. He received his level 1 in Cricket coaching in 1992 and his experience as a Cricket coach has taken him across the world many times where he has coached in Scotland during the late 90’s. Dave received his level 2 in the 2000’s where he travelled between Yorkshire, Taranaki, and Cornwall in England until the mid to late 2000s. He has since been coaching locally in Taranaki, passing on his vast knowledge and experience to keen young athletes.
Dave offers the following:
- private coaching one on one or in pairs.
- private coaching to intermediate and secondary age years.
- 027 915 0190
Based in Waikato
- Lacrosse (current NZ Women's lacrosse team)
- Charlotte has been playing lacrosse since 2014, She has coached many representative teams in lacrosse always leaving tournaments and seasons with a medal. Coaching and playing is her passion and she would love to share her experience!
- 1 on 1 coaching, small groups and clinics.
- either regular or one off coaching.
- Charlotte has been playing netball since 2009, she has coached netball at Waikato regional levels. Coaching and playing is her passion and she would love to share her experience!
- I offer 1 on 1 coaching, small groups and clinics.
- I offer either regular or one off coaching.
- 022 690 5975